Rewarded Essays Writing Contest 2017 – Win Up to $500
- What life skills can students master while in college? Which three are the most important and why?
- What do you see as the most pressing social issue we face? Why is it the most pressing?
- Who inspires you? Why?
- Provide three life goals you believe will be more achievable by obtaining your college degree.
REWARDED ESSAYS WRITING CONTEST ELIGIBILITY & EVALUATION CRITERIA.
- Obviously, plagiarism will automatically dis-qualify any entry. Essays will be scanned for plagiarism, so be careful. If you supply quotes from anywhere or anyone, be certain that you cite them properly.
- Judges are looking for a creative approach to the essay prompts. Do some serious brainstorming and pre-planning before you write.
- Be certain that, when you select an essay prompt, you clearly understand it and stick to the topic.
- If you include images, be certain that you have the authority to use them.
- Absolutely no grammatical or mechanical errors should appear in your essay. Student should take the time to review and edit many times, so that their essays are fully polished.
REWARDED ESSAYS WRITING CONTEST – PRIZE.
- First, you will receive money toward your future education.
- Second, you will be entering a chance to win cash prizes
HOW TO APPLY FOR REWARDED ESSAYS WRITING CONTEST.
- Where to Submit: Send your entry to sup[email protected], with the subject line, “Essay Contest.”
- Be certain that your contact information (name, email address, and phone) are provided on a separate page.
- Language: Essays must be written in English
- Length: Essays should be 700-900 words
- Format: .doc, .rtf, .docx, or .odt files
- Judges: A panel of our editors and writers