Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020/2021 | specialpublicworks.gov.ng
Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020/2021 | SPW Recruitment Portal specialpublicworks.gov.ng – Be informed that the recruitment exercise for the empowerment programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria, Special Public Works Programme that is targeted to employ 774000 Nigerians, 774 in each Local Government has commenced.
In this post, you will see application guidelines, application portal and application requirement for the 774000 SPW programme.
Jump to Topic
- 1 Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020.
- 2 How to Apply for Special Public Works Recruitment.
Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020.
The official portal where all interested Nigerians can register for the Special Public Works (SPW) programme recruitment exercise is now available for all Nigerians,
The official recruitment portal of the 774000 Special Public Works jobs is https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/
The initiative which is expected to start on October 1, 2020, plans to employ 1,000 persons from each of the 774 local government areas in the country.
Special Public Works Registration Requirements.
Below are the criteria to meet in order to qualify for the Special Public Works recruitment exercise.
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must have your National Identity Card (NIMC), Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), Valid Driver’s License or International Passport.
- Must be between the age of 18-35 Years.
- Relevant educational qualification, SSCE, NCE, OND, ND, HND and Degree Certificates.
Special Public Works Programmes
The Special Public Works Programme is divided into various categories:
- Graduate Attachment Programme (GAP)
- Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Special Training Programme (GSTP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Community Development Scheme (CDS)
- Labour Based Technology Training Scheme (LBTS)
Special Public Works Salary.
Beneficiaries of the Special Public Works will be paid NGN20,000 every month into their account. This amount will be paid throughout the duration of the programme.
Special Public Works Duration.
All Programmes of the Special Public Works (SPW) will last for 3 months with over a thousand Nigerians hired from across all the local government areas in the nation.
States to Apply for Special Public Works Recruitment.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross river State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
How to Apply for Special Public Works Recruitment.
The portal for the Special Public Works Programme Recruitment Exercise is now available to all the interested and qualified Nigerians.
To begin your application for the Special Public Works Programme recruitment, kindly follow the below steps to get started.
- Visit the Special Public Works Job Portal via https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/
- Follow the instruction before starting the application process
- Fill all the required documents and complete your application.
NOTE: At the moment, the registration or recruitment portal for the Special Public Works Programme have not been opened to receive applications from the public.
Keep checking this site for current updates on the Special Public Works Programme Jobs, let us know via the comment section as well if you would like to be updated for updates on the opening of the SPW Portal.