TRCN PQE Registration Procedure & Deadline 2019/2020 | June & October Diet
TRCN PQE Registration Procedure & Deadline 2019/2020 | June & October Diet – All teachers are hereby notified of the ongoing registration for 2019 Professional qualifying Examination (PQE) October Diet by Teachers registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is a department under the auspices of THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION charged with the responsibility of licensing teachers in the teaching field of the country.
Who can be licensed? Only holders of NCE, PGDE, B.Sc(Ed), B.Ed, M.ed and PhD certifications who are currently teaching or would teach in private or public schools of any type or level in Nigeria.
Jump to Topic
- 0.1 CATEGORIES & COST OF REGISTRATION (INCLUDING STUDY PACK)
- 0.2 ANNUAL DUES PROCEDURES
- 0.3 LICENSE RENEWAL
- 0.4 UPGRADING
- 0.5 GROUNDS FOR DE-REGISTRATION
- 0.6 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- 1 TRCN PQE Registration Procedure
CATEGORIES & COST OF REGISTRATION (INCLUDING STUDY PACK)
|QUALIFICATION||CATEGORY||COST OF REGISTRATION (NAIRA)||ANNUAL DUES|
|Ph.D in Education or|
Ph.D in other field +
NCE, PDE, PGDE
|M.Ed/MSc (Ed) or|
Masters in other field
+ NCE, PDE or PGDE
|B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed or|
Degree in other field +
NCE, PDE or PGDE
Letter of Professional Standing – N40,000.
ANNUAL DUES PROCEDURES
Annual dues are to be paid at any Commercial Bank and the teller taken to TRCN office for documentation.
|QUALIFICATION||ANNUAL DUES (NAIRA)|
a. Good conduct.
b. Earning of credit units stipulated for professional development in the TRCN Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Manual.
c. Regular participation in TRCN membership activities.
A teacher who earns higher qualification can change his/her membership grade (e.g. from B to A) by visiting TRCN office to complete a standadized upgrading form. Such a teacher will also pay the difference in the registration fee between the old and new grade.
GROUNDS FOR DE-REGISTRATION
b. Conviction by the Teachers Tribunal for the breach of professional conduct and related offences.
c. Conviction by court of law for criminal offence.
- (Photocopies, 2 copies each)
- Statement of result or Certificate
- Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
- Change of name certificate(If applicable)
- Passport photograph(Any background)
TRCN PQE Registration Procedure
1. Generate a RRR(TSA) remitta pin in your name and email in favour of TRCN.
2. Print out remita from cyber or copy out from your phone and visit any nearest commercial bank to make the above payment.
3. Proceed now to TRCN OFFICES Nationwide with: Credentials photocopies,2 passports and bank teller of payment printout.
4. You will be given forms to fill and issued an official receipt and an exam slip for the PQE exam coming up in October which will qualify you for the full licensed certificate and licensed ID card in order for you to operate in any school in Nigeria so as not to be ejected out of classroom by January 2020.
MODE OF EXAMINATION
- 100 multiple questions(Objectives) for One hour
EXAMINATION AREA OF FOCUS
- Basic Mathematics
- Use of English
- Educational psychology questions
- Sociological questions
- Research questions
- Teaching methodology questions
- General Education questions
FREQUENCY OF EXAMINATION IN A YEAR
- Twice (June & October)
TRCN EXAMINATION SCHEDULE.
NOTE: You will get all the appropriate response, details and requirements along-side other vital information at the trcn registration point. See – TRCN Professional Examination Schedule 2019/2020 | June & October Diet
We always advise applicants to visit the registration points for registration procedures, updates on the examination scheduled dates, registration deadline and allocated examination centres.
Kindly visit TRCN office in your state of residence for the aforementioned information.
TRCN PQE REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE.
Registration is still going on for 2019 TRCN October diet qualifying Examination.