UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020 | fts.admissions.cloud
UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020 | fts.admissions.cloud: The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) Recruitment Portal is now opened to all interested and qualified candidates.
Are you interested in applying for the ongoing UBEC Federal Teacher’s Scheme Recruitment Exercise? if yes then you are on the right portal to get the right information so you can successfully submit your online application on the official recruitment portal via https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
How to Apply for UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment.
Below is the procedure every applicants must follow for a successful application on the UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment Portal.
- Visit the UBEC FTS Portal via https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
- Click on “Create Account” tab
- Fill out the required information, Make sure you use a valid email address and correct phone number
- Proceed to Register an Account.
After a successful account creation, you can login back to the portal above with your registered email and password.
After a successful login, proceed to finally submit all the required credentials, documents and information as requested, kindly cross-check your submission and make sure that you did not make any mistake in your application details as candidates with errors in their applications will be automatically disqualified.
Requirement for UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment.
Below are the criteria every applicant must meet in order to apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment Exercise 2020.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014. Must have completed or exempted from NYSC.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Applicants must currently be unemployed or not enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Salary.
The Federal Government of Nigeria shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 every month.
Online application will begin from Thursday, 10th September to Thursday, 24th September, 2020.
After the online application portal closes, shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for aptitude test on the 10th October 2020 at At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices) by 9AM.
For more information, kindly check this page for details
If you would like to be informed immediately or receive updates when the UBEC Federal Teachers Recruitment Registration Portal opens, kindly leave a comment below and you will be the first to be notified.
If you have questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section, kindly drop them and we will try to answer any question you might have or need clarification on.