Union Bank Startup Connect 2017 | How To Apply
- Technology enabled startups that have gained significant traction and are interested in partnership with Union Bank to scale.
- Traction can be in number of customers/users, turnover, geographical spread etc.
- Select: Shortlisted startups will be invited to a pitch event
- Develop/Accelerate: Over a 13 week period, selected startups will work with CcHUB and the bank’s staff, apply design thinking to create a usable proof-of-concept prototype that serves a chosen segment of the bank’s customers or clients.
- Deploy/Invest: At the end of the 13 week period, the results will be presented to the appropriate business units of the bank for deployment. Both parties will decide to either share revenue or explore equity investment.
- We have a strong interest in technology-enabled startups who are addressing critical social and business challenges in Nigeria looking to scale, leveraging Union Bank’s assests and reach.
- The Union Bank Startup Connect is an initiative sponsored by Union Bank. It will be delivered by Co-Creation Hub Nigeria.
I want register for NDLEA
Apply here >>NDLEA Recruitment Application Portal 2019/2020 | http://www.ndlea.gov.ng